Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some Halloween Pictures

We took the kids trick-or treating tonight by Mark and Lizzy's house since Kentwood was doing Halloween on Saturday night. Here are just a few pictures for you to enjoy!

The cutest little dragon you ever did see... (Zach, 6 months)




Jake (3 1/2) wasn't so sure how he felt about showing off his costume at first. He fell asleep this afternoon and we had to wake him up to get him ready to go out. When I asked him if I could take his picture he grumpily agreed. This is him showing me what he's going to be for Halloween. Luckily, his mood improved and he had a BLAST going from door to door. He took it as a personal mission to keep track of who said thank you and who did not!



Abby (6) wanted every so badly to be Jessie (from Toy Story 3) for Halloween this year. Little did we know what that would eventually involve. We looked into to buying the costume but it cost $54.00 -- way too much! So, I foolishly thought to myself - I can make that for WAY cheaper. And yes, I did indeed make it for much cheaper money wise. Time wise - hard to say! Abby loved it though so it was worth it. A special thanks for Mom Dekker who helped me out some with the sewing which was all done by hand!



Our beautiful Hogwarts witch - Annika (9)!


No comments: