Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Progress

Yay, we bought a house! Papers are signed, and inspections are starting. If nothing goofy happens, we should be moving the last weekend of September. More on that when we're actually in...

Otherwise, wedding season is finished for us. I can't possibly do justice to Greg and Katelyn's wedding in a few minutes, so I won't start. I'll just say that it was a really good time. Last weekend, though, we went to cousin Heidi's wedding, which had some of the best wedding food I've ever encountered. Annika danced until we left. The weirdest moment for me was being on the dance floor with my daughter, my aunt, and my mom while they were playing Sir Mix-a-Lot.

Jake went with too, of course, and in the span of his 5 month life, he attended 6 wedding showers and 3 actual weddings. That will probably not happen again.

Off to class!

No comments: