Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hanging Out At Home

Last Sunday was a beautiful day. Mom and Dad D came over for lunch, and then we walked around the neighborhood, pushing Jake in his new "buggy".

Later we just hung out in the front yard. Jake practiced walking outside:



It actually felt a little, um, white-trashy, too. I was wearing a somewhat thin white T-shirt that I had under my good shirt for church, Annika was mismatched, and the girls ate a snack, using the box from Jake's buggy as a table:

Later the girls and a friend rolled the box back and forth across the yard with one of the three inside (where's Annika?):
This past week was Lisa and the girls' spring break, too. Later that week Jake and Abby ran laps while I helped Annika practice the piano:



Yeah, I had a white T-shirt on then too (it was under the sweater I wore to work!). We've reverted to some cold and rain again, but more 60 degree temps are in the future. We started thinking about what to do with our yard, too. More of that stuff might happen once I'm done with school: just over 3 weeks!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Yeah I think as long as your kids don't have mullets or the majority of their clothing is camouflage you're ok.

Katelyn said...

I just love watching these!

Nick said...

I agree with Greg and Rebecca... there are no mullets and Jake doesn't own a gun. So I think you're safe.

And look at Jake go!