Monday, February 18, 2008

More Snow

Ferris had another snow day today - that makes three for the year so far. It rained a ton in GR on Sunday, but it was mostly icy up in Big Rapids and then it got even colder through the night. So, Jake and I slept in until 8:30 while Lisa and the girls headed off the school. Today it's just snowing a bunch. Hopefully everything will be fine on Wednesday. The days off haven't screwed up my teaching schedule too badly, but more days off wouldn't be a good thing (not that the students seem to mind).

So, today I spent a bunch of the day doing our taxes. In completely unrelated news, here are three of my favorite people:

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Dan and I loved this picture. We gazed at it for minute together. So cute!! We can't wait to see you (hopefully) in a few weeks! But one thing... could you make the snow stop and completely melt before we arrive?

Nick said...

That is a cute picture!